Fit, Function, Feminine
The popular Era MIPS helmet is designed for all-mountain action with feminine charm. The low-profile design of the Era features the proven performance of In-Mold construction, our In Form Adjustable Fit System and adjustable venting. The Era MIPS also is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, which can provide more protection in certain impacts. The Era MIPS offers incredible value without compromising features — all in a stylish performance package. Learn more at Giro.com/Era
· MIPS — Multi-Directional Impact Protection System can provide more protection in certain impacts. The main components of a MIPS-equipped helmet are 1. The Interior Foam Liner, 2. The Low-Friction Liner, and 3. an elastomeric attachment system. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head.
· In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making In-Mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
· The In Form Fit System makes it easy to deail in a custom fit in seconds — even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability.
· Vertical Tuning — Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap
· Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet
· Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
· Women's styling and details
· Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
· Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function